|Height||1m (in length)|
|Affiliation||Great Tomb of Nazarick|
|Occupation||8th Floor Guardian|
|Residence||Great Tomb of Nazarick|
|Karma||Positive 1: Neutral|
|Light Novel||Overlord Volume 4|
|Manga||Overlord Chapter 22|
Victim has the appearance of a 1m long bright pink fetus with an angelic halo and featherless stick-like wings.
Despite being one of the most rarely seen of the Floor Guardians, Victim is courteous to his colleagues. Victim is said to speak in language of the angels: Enochian. Despite not being able to make sense of what he says verbally, the other NPCs can still understand what he tries to express through some kind of integrated translating magic.
As a creation of the Supreme Beings, he is extremely loyal to them and willingly sacrifices himself for them. He is humble and modest about his position as a living sacrifice, believing it is his sole duty and purpose to serve the Supreme Beings and Nazarick.
In the past, Victim was essential in halting an invasion force of 1,500 players and NPCs that made it past the seventh floor of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc Edit
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
On his way to the Throne Room, he encounters the other Floor Guardians, who have also been summoned for a meeting. Demiurge formally introduces Victim to the other guardians. Victim, being informed of each of them, kindly requests that they should spare their introductions for later. Demiurge complies and all the Floor Guardians assemble in the throne room.
Upon coming there, Ainz Ooal Gown formally greets the mysterious Floor Guardian of the Eight Floor. He bears witness of his master's disappointment in Cocytus' failure to eradicate the lizardmen. After Ainz agrees to Cocytus's proposal of annexing the lizardmen, he then orders Victim to stand guard at the first floor of Nazarick while he and the majority of the Floor Guardians travel to the Great Lake.
The Men in the Kingdom Arc Edit
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Victim is present with Ainz as a witness when they are questioning Sebas about his possible betrayal. After everything has been cleared up, he is asked for his opinion whether to allow Tuare to join Nazarick of which he has no objections to. He later travels back with Ainz through the portal to Nazarick after the matter has settled down.
- Victim is sometimes described as an overwatcher of the 8th floor.
- Every line said by Victim is a pop-culture reference that spelled or written backwards.
- Victim doesn't exist in the Web Novel. The author said he thought about its basic concept, yet there was no part suitable for Victim to appear.
- Though Ainz ordered Victim to guard the 1st floor temporarily, he still considers the "core force" of Nazarick stationed at the 8th floor.
- Ainz ordered Victim to move after the revival of Shalltear. Considering Victim's special ability, it seems that Ainz felt free to use Victim only after he was convinced that revival of NPC is also possible in the New World.