In YGGDRASIL, Trolls are considered to be a very adaptable race coming in various forms and possessing specializations based on their habitat. Trolls could increase the variants of their species almost at will.
- Volcano Troll: These types are resistant to fires.
- Sea Troll: These types could swim nimbly and breathe in the ocean.
- Mountain Troll: These types possess monstrous strength and live in the mountains.
- Toll Troll: These types are rare as they live under arched bridges.
- Cave Troll: These types are adaptive to cave-like terrains.
- Undead Troll: These types are made from the corpses of any types of troll.
- War Troll: These types are also a rare specimen as its muscular body and fighting ability are far superior than that of a Mountain Troll.
Trolls are undoubtedly ugly creatures. Possessing a long nose and long ears, they are hideous to look upon. Despite their deformities, they possess a strong body and stand about 5 meters tall. Their appearance can differ due to the environment they reside.
Trolls are known for their high levels of regeneration ability. However, acid and fire are a part of their weaknesses, preventing them from regenerating. They have a keen sense of smell that enables them to track their prey anywhere. In addition, they also possess great strength, which is far exceeding than that of ogres.
While there is very little mention of troll culture, it is known that trolls have relatively short names. In addition, they have their own calendar system that differs from the human calendar based on stars.
Known Trolls Edit
- Trolls believe long names are associated with cowards.
- Trolls are actually a subspecies of giants.