Abilities and Powers Edit
Sebas Tian is an expert in unarmed combat. He is one of the four strongest warriors (Cocytus, Albedo and Rubedo) in Nazarick and if he transforms into his true form, he can even overwhelm Albedo and Cocytus. Though he does not have any magical abilities, he can heal a target using Ki.
As Sebas has high level physical abilities, he was able to demonstrate incredible superhuman power in comparison to the New World humans. When confronted by assassins, he intercepted three poison daggers mid-flight in under a second. During the brothel raid, he removed a steel door by wedging his hands between the door hinges.
Due to his high level Phy. Def., Magic Def., & Resistance, Sebas withstood an attack by Zero of the Six Arms as though it was nothing but a breeze of wind; making anything in the New World akin to paper in comparison to his strength.
- Healing: Using Ki to heal a target. However, it cannot cure diseases and poison.
- Intimidation: Strikes fear into the hearts of the enemy. Someone like at Climb's level could die from this. However, Climb survived thanks to his love for the Golden Princess, Renner.
- Iron Skin: Hardens the user's skin.
- Palm of the Puppeteer: Use Ki to make a target unconscious and obey the user. Activates by touching the target's forehead.
- Level evaluation (Not an official name): Specialized in evaluating the capacity of enemies. He can even classify the strength of mere humans.
- Ki Sense (Not an official name): Feels signals of life in his surroundings.
- According to the Overlord Blu-ray 1 Special - Emissary of the King: "Even among the Guardians of Nazarick, those three can be considered the top among the warrior classes. Cocytus has the advantage against Albedo, but not against Sebas. Sebas is strong against Cocytus, but not against Albedo. Albedo can probably win against Sebas, but not against Cocytus."