|Affiliation||Great Tomb of Nazarick|
|Residence||Great Tomb of Nazarick|
|Light Novel||Overlord Volume 4|
|Manga||Overlord Chapter 17|
Pulcinella (プルチネッラ) is a clown NPC of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
Pulcinella is a clown wearing pure-white clothes and a black mask with a long nose.
Demiurge describes Pulcinella's nature as "gentle and merciful", but this should not be taken at face value based on Demiurge's warped personality. In fact, Pulcinella is an insane character who will gladly harm people to make others 'happy'.
His personality was created with a goal to make everyone happy. However, this idea is extremely warped as seen when he suggests that one person should have their arms chopped off, so when others compare themselves to him, they feel fortunate. To make the person with no arms happy, they should chop another person's leg off.
He also speaks using a weird pronunciation, confusing the post-position "は" with "わ".
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc Edit
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
Pulcinella helps Demiurge with skinning humans to manufacture magic scrolls.
The Two Leaders Arc Edit
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Pulcinella delivered a message from Demiurge to Mare Bello Fiore at the Sixth Floor.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Demiurge believes him to be kind-hearted and caring.
- In the Web Novel, Pulcinella doesn't exist.
- His name is based on Pulcinella refers to a character in Neapolitan puppetry.
- Pulcinella wears a Plague Doctor costume, a medical physician who treated those who had the plague.
- (To Demiurge): "It is simple. Select a man, and cut his arm. Then others will compare him with themselves and understand that they are happy. How great it is? And to make the man who lost his arm happy, we should cut the others' foot. Ohhh, I am making many people happy!"