- "H-games are my life."
- - Peroroncino
Peroroncino (ペロロンチーノ) is a guild member of Ainz Ooal Gown and is regarded as one of the Forty-One Supreme Beings by the NPCs of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. He is the younger brother of Bukubukuchagama and the creator of Shalltear Bloodfallen.
Peroroncino is described as a birdman with a head, wings, and talons of a bird.
Peroroncino was known in his guild for his perversion and love of H-games. He is very passionate towards eroge and is outspoken about it with his guild members like Momonga.
Furthermore, Peroroncino's personality is reflected in his creation, Shalltear Bloodfallen, who was designed to have the most sexual fetishes out of all the NPCs in Nazarick.
According to his friend Momonga, he was considered the type who enjoyed joking around. Peroroncino disliked the thought of damaging relations between companions.
In real life, Peroroncino is a fan of eroge, more commonly known as H-games. He was great at internet debates. He also has an older sister, who played YGGDRASIL with him. While playing the game, both he and his sister would eventually later on join the guild called Ainz Ooal Gown and went on to conquering the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
After Ainz Ooal Gown conquered the Great Tomb of Nazarick, Peroroncino spent some of his time in-game creating Shalltear Bloodfallen. The only reason why Shalltear looked so beautiful despite being a True Vampire was because her appearance was drawn by him. This goes to show that Peroroncino had some artistic skills when it came to drawing his ideal NPC.
According to Ainz and Shalltear, whenever Peroroncino purchased a game he eagerly anticipated, he would end up thinking of his sister's face and would lose motivation because of it. For that reason, the moment Peroroncino realized his sister was a voice actor for an H-Game he wanted to buy, his interest in it plummeted.
At some point in time after creating Shalltear, Peroroncino quit the game and left his valuable equipment and items in the hands of Momonga, telling him to throw it all away if he wished. Fortunately, Momonga refused to do so and kept his items around for display in the Mausoleum as it is equipped by Avatara.
Oddly enough however, he also gave Shalltear a resurrection item which later helped her in the fight against his friend, Momonga. While he was still creating Shalltear, he would usually discuss many great things about it with Momonga. In other words, he gave every last bit of details away to Momonga about Shalltear other than the resurrection item she had unknowingly received from him.
The Undead King Arc Edit
- Main article: The Undead King Arc
Prior to YGGDRASIL's shutdown, at the end of the game, Momonga recalled all the good times he had with the members of Ainz Ooal Gown including Peroroncino. In his lamentation over his fellow guild members' departure a few minutes before him, the Great Tomb of Nazarick and all of its NPCs were transported to the New World.
The Emissary of the King Arc Edit
- Main article: The Emissary of the King Arc
When Ainz took a piece of Albedo's clothing and inquired if it was a handkerchief, she stated that it was not, and told him to take a closer look. To his surprise, he realized it was merely female underwear belonging to Albedo, remembering that this used to be something Peroroncino would do in the past. Ainz stated that since he was not like his friend Peroroncino, he would not be the type to get excited by a piece of cloth if it is not worn by someone.
The Bloody Valkyrie Arc Edit
- Main article: The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
Sebas asked Shalltear about her relationship with Aura and why they seemed to be on bad terms with each other. Shalltear simply replied that it was the way Peroroncino programmed her to be upon creation. Also, Shalltear revealed the relationship between her creator and Bukubukuchagama as siblings.
When Shalltear is mind controlled and rebels, Ainz decided to take full responsibility and kill her by his own hands. He said that the most important fact in this battle is the strong bond between him and Peroroncino. Thanks to the vast information about Shalltear that Peroroncino gave to Momonga, he is able to trace a plan and defeat Shalltear. In the battle, he used Peroroncino's main weapon, the Houyi's Bow.
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc Edit
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
Ainz decided to finally punish Shalltear for her rebellion against him, using her as a chair to sit on instead of the one constructed by Demiurge. Because of that, Shalltear was panting and squirming fanatically the moment Ainz took a seat on top of her. This kind of behavior utterly surprises Ainz, when he noticed her strange movement below him. In a way, Ainz couldn't stop thinking of Peroroncino as having created a really perverted setting within Shalltear's character for her to act that so shamefully.
The Two Leaders Arc Edit
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
The Men in the Kingdom Arc Edit
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Ainz reminiscences about the argument between Touch Me and Ulbert Alain Odle. Touch Me argued with Ulbert that there were some people who needed the rare drop from the Fire Giant Boss, Surt while Ulbert argued that there were people who needed to kill the Ice Dragon to fulfill their class-up requirements. Peroroncino suggested going for some erotic monsters like the Succubus, but was reprimanded by Bukubukuchagama.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
After meeting Pandora's Actor in the guest house, Ainz went outside to use the fly spell and landed on top of the roof. He recalled that he would be an easy target to someone like Peroroncino, who was a man who could easily attack from even two kilometers out.
During the battle with the Martial Lord, Ainz gets angry, because no one in the audience was cheering for him. He reminisces a phrase that Peroroncino frequently used to say that if they cheered for him, his affection meter would probably have gone through the roof.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Peroroncino was the most specialized in ultra-long ranged combat within the guild Ainz Ooal Gown. Once Peroroncino is situated in a large open area, he can demonstrate his true power by easily attacking from even two kilometers out. Peroroncino's favorite tactic was concealing himself and then sniping his opponent with a bow from afar.
Hence, he was considered as proficient in attacking from long distance with the use of explosive skills. On the flip side, he is subpar in enclosed areas.
Also, he was considered to be a power gamer who sought out power at any cost. According to Momonga, he describes Peroroncino as someone who is obsessive over skills and perfect character builds. Ainz thought that Peroroncino was being wasteful by spending even a little bit of data capacity to special effects.
Main Equipment Edit
- Houyi's Bow: A bow filled with the sun's power. Deals elemental damage, ignores shooting type attack resistance.
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Every member of Ainz Ooal Gown was required to wear this ring.
- Unnamed Cash Shop Item: Peroroncino said it was some sort of character effect installed into his avatar. With every step he takes, golden motes scattered from his armor and vanished in mid-air. Bathed in the afterglow, he cut an imposing figure.
Momonga is one of Peroroncino's closest friends in the guild. He and Momonga were part of the No Cash Item Alliance. Peroroncino was the reason why Momonga knew so much about Shalltear and all her abilities.
Bukubukuchagama is Peroroncino's older sister, whom he tends to argue and bicker with a lot. This has been passed down to their creations, Aura and Shalltear. Peroroncino had to genuflect before her because she had blackmail material on him from when he was twelve years old.
He and Ulbert were the first to come up with the idea of forming a No Cash Item Alliance where they could compensate for their weaknesses with skill.
He was jealous of Touch Me's explosive landing effect.
Peroroncino liked to use Shalltear as one of the subjects for perversion and love of H-games. Her character design hints at him having a lolita fetish.
He and Peroroncino were planning to make Nazarick Academy in the Guild's Headquarters.
They had a friendly relationship. Peroroncino thought that Flatfoot was into flat chests and asked him if he liked men.
- Peroroncino's name is a wordplay on "peperoncino", the Italian word for chili pepper, and "pero", which refers to licking. The latter is a reference to his personality.
- Peroroncino was a power gamer, the type of person that sought power at any cost.
- Because his sister voice-acted for H-games, Peroroncino would often worry about her voice coming out of the characters in the games he bought and would get turned-off.
- He was the first one to betray the ideals of the No Cash Item Alliance, because he wanted to put a character effect in his armor.
- Peroroncino's Encyclopedia was given to Shalltear. About half of the detailed information inside the book was erased by Peroroncino himself, before he passed it to Momonga.
- It is highly likely that Peroroncino might have been the very first member to breach No Cash Item Alliance's Agreement. This may hold true as Peroroncino's friend, Momonga felt hurt and betrayed by his actions, hinting to the fact that nobody used or bought cash items until he did.
- (His saying): "Technology development is prioritized for the military, then healthcare, and followed by ero. That's how great ero is."
- (To Momonga): "Buying equipment skins is like buying fap material. Regardless of whether you'll use it or not, it's always better to have a copy stored somewhere."
- (To Momonga): "That's why I had no choice but to install the effect into my avatar with a cash shop item! You should know, right? I don't like using cash items either. If I could stick it in my armor, I wouldn't need to do all that. It can't be helped. Man, I'm so envious of Touch-san's explosion effect and his landing effect. I wish I had those too."
- (To Flatfoot): "You're one to talk, naming your weapon Tsururinpettan...Or are you referring to something else? Could it be you like men's chests, Flatfoot-san?"
- (To Flatfoot): "Am I wrong? Don't you like them flat? If that's the case, then men’s chests would be… are you a homo?"
- (To Bukubukuchagama): "Well, it's because you're flat yourself, Aneki, that men don't—"
- (To the unidentified Guild Member): "...How about going for some erotic monsters like Succubus?"
|Ainz Ooal Gown|