|Overlord Episode 10|
|Original Air Date||September 8, 2015|
|Adapted From||Overlord Volume 03|
|Episode Theme Songs|
|Previous Episode||Overlord Episode 09|
|Next Episode||Overlord Episode 11|
"True Vampire" (真祖 Shinso) is the tenth episode of Overlord anime adaptation. It was first broadcasted on September 8, 2015.
- Shalltear Bloodfallen orders her Vampire Brides to slaughter their ambusher.
- Solution Epsilon devours Zach.
- Shalltear battles and defeats Brain Unglaus but he escaped.
- Shalltear massacre the Death Spreading Brigade.
- Shalltear slaughters Brita’s adventurer team.
- Shalltear spares Brita's life after seeing the red potion.
- Shalltear encounters the Black Scripture.
- Kaire uses the Kei Seke Koku on Shalltear.
- Shalltear manages to pierce both Cedran and Kaire.
- Ainz discovers that Shalltear is being mind controlled.
- Shalltear was brainwashed and her rebellion begins.
In Order of Appearance
- Solution Epsilon
- Sebas Tian
- Shalltear Bloodfallen
- Aura Bella Fiora (Mentioned Only)
- Peroroncino (Flashback)
- Momonga (Flashback)
- Bukubukuchagama (Mentioned Only)
- Brain Unglaus
- Gazef Stronoff (Mentioned Only)
- Ainz Ooal Gown
- Cocytus (Mentioned Only)
- Mare Bello Fiore (Mentioned Only)
- Blood Pool
- God Flash
- Blade Technique: Whistling Wind
- Blood Frenzy
- Kei Seke Koku
- Purifying Javelin
- Shining Golden Pavilion
- Hideout of the Death Spreading Brigade
- Baldo Lauffray didn't make his appearance in this episode.
- The Vampire Bride extract information from the bandits about their hideout and Brain Unglaus to Shalltear.
- Brain only used his martial arts skills once while in the light novel he used it more than once.
- Shalltear uses her Spuit Lance to clashed with the Captain of the Black Scripture.