Types of Overlord
- Overlord Wiseman: They're skilled in magic.
- Overlord Cronos Master: They could use time-related special abilities.
- Overlord General: They're adept at controlling armies of the undead.
Overlord is a strong magic caster with the appearance of a skeleton, devoid of both skin and flesh. It has a dark red light glowing inside the empty eye sockets of the skull and a dark halo-like object glimmering behind its head.
Overlord is a powerful undead with the capability of learning potent magic spells and using them. As a magic caster, their knowledge and magical power stretches far beyond mortal limits. They are considered to be the highest-ranking undead and could use spells from the highest tiers of magic. All Overlord types naturally have high level stats. Even the weakest variants have a minimum of 80 levels and would still possess high level stats regardless.
- Ability Damage IV
- Acid Immunity
- Arcane Vision/See Invisibility
- Black Halo
- Create High Tier Undead (4/day)
- Create Middle Tier Undead (12/day)
- Create Low Tier Undead (20/day)
- Dark Soul
- Dark Wisdom
- Despair Aura I
- Despair Aura II
- Despair Aura III
- Despair Aura IV
- Despair Aura V
- Electric Immunity
- High Tier Magic Immunity III
- High Tier Physical Immunity III
- Ice Immunity
- Negative Energy Touch
- Negative Protection
- Speak Evil Tongues
- Status Damage IV
- Slashing Damage Resistance V
- Piercing Damage Resistance V
- Turn Resistance III
- Undead Blessing
- Unholy Protection
- Overlords required levels in the Elder Lich racial class.
- Momonga has an Overlord racial level of five.
- There are five Overlords who guard the Grand Library, Ashurbanipal, on the 10th Floor of Nazarick.