|Light Novel||Overlord Volume 9|
- "Hmph! Who's this Ainz Ooal Gown? Like Lindon said, what can one man do? If he flies, we'll shoot him down with bows. The same if he attacks from far away. What can one magic caster do? Those stories of magic casters who change the battlefield by themselves are just that, stories!"
- - Boullope disregarding the threat of the self-proclaimed Sorcerer King.
Marquis Boullope's age was around fifties and his face was heavily scarred, like that of a warlord. His once stout body which had been honed through unrelenting training was little more than a memory of the past. Yet, his voice and gaze would make people think that there must have been more than a little bit of his warrior side left in him.
Marquis Boullope was a rather warrior-type and virile man. He liked to strengthen the armaments. He trained his own elite troop very well, as he felt a competitive spirit against Gazef's Warrior Troop.
Marquis Boullope controlled most of the territory among the Great Nobles. He had been inspired by Gazef’s warrior troops, and created a unit of his own professional warriors.
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
When the Baharuth Empire declared that it would conquer the fortress city of E-Rantel for its rightful ruler, Boullope was confident that the Royal Army would overwhelm the Empire and its new ally, Ainz Ooal Gown.
Marquis Boullope commanded the left wing of the Kingdom's Army before the battle in the Katze Plains. He was most likely among those that were killed by Ainz's death spell used to summon the Dark Young.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Marquis Boullope was one of the most influential noble in the Kingdom and he was also shown to possess great authority among the Six Great Nobles. He was also in charge of an elite unit of warriors whose strength is comparable to Gazef's Warrior Troop.
Marquis Boullope was the leader of the anti-royal faction and thus did not even bother to hide his disdain for the King.
The Marquis had sponsored Barbro's claim to the throne of the Kingdom. It is implied that he wished to make Barbro a puppet ruler under his control.
- In the Web Novel, Marquis Boullope's age was around 40s.
- In the Web Novel, Marquis Boullope mobilized 40,000 soldiers in the war.
- Marquis Boullope and his subjects were the primary targets of Ainz's Iä Shub-Niggurath.