Kyouhukou's appearance is that of a 30cm tall cockroach standing on its two legs and with its head facing forward. Also, he wears a regal cloak and gives off the feeling of being the king of cockroaches with his crown and scepter.
Kyouhukou's personality displays a hint of nobility like his attire would suggest. He speaks politely and over all seems to think of himself as a noble gentleman.
The Undead King Arc
- Main article: The Undead King Arc
Cocytus noticed his friend wasn't present in the guardians meeting in the 6th floor. He was informed that the meeting was only for the floor guardians, but later Ainz asked for the Floor Guardians to report the changes in Nazarick to the Area Guardians, including Kyouhukou.
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Kyouhukou was mentioned by Mare and Aura as the one who tortured Hilma into revealing all of Eight Fingers' secrets. Later on, the siblings would bring the remaining executive members of Eight Fingers to him, so that he may interrogate them.
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
Kyouhukou greets Gringham and his fellow comrade in his domain, the Black Capsule. He engages them in a polite conversation, answering questions of where they are, until they try to negotiate their escape, which he finds humorous. Seeing that his subjects have been committing cannibalism to survive, and an opportunity of fresh meat, the cockroach king gives the order to devour the two workers.
- In the Web Novel, his creator is Luci★Fer and he is good at dancing.
- His name means "Duke of Terror".
- Kyouhukou fears Entoma, calling her "Predator of Family", because Entoma sometimes eats the summoned cockroaches as snacks.
- Kyouhukou briefly appears in Pure Pure Pleiades Episode 6 during the credits.
- (To Heavy Masher): "Ah, I apologize. This one is Kyouhukou, the one entrusted with this territory from Ainz-sama. Please to meet your acquaintance."
- (To Heavy Masher): "But you seem to be confused as to why I was thanking you earlier, so I wish to provide you with an explanation. You see, my subjects are getting tired of cannibalism. To you, who will be the food that will serve as the solution, I give my thanks once again."