A palm-sized dark, purplish portal that opens up in the fabric of space and time when a player puts their hand in.
Item Box allows people to store or place various sorts of items within. It seems to possess a limitless amount of space. However, the limit to its capacity is 500kg. Extremely useful for storing different items needed based on the situation. It is possible for a high level thief to steal from it, though the limit of loot would be one or two items per player.
- In the Web Novel, the Item Box has the ability to contain infinite amount of items.
- Momonga put his hand into the item box to take out the Infinite Flask to give Aura and Mare a drink.
- Momon used it to take out numerous type of Magic Scrolls for Nabe to use during their attempt to safely pinpoint the location of the kidnappers.
- Momon later used Infinite Flask to clean himself after killing Clementine.
- In the Emissary of the King, Players could expand their item box spaces by using cash items, however, an NPC's item box was still limited.
- NPCs also possess their own Item Boxes, allowing them to call forth various stored equipment.