Their base is located somewhere between the northeast corner of the Baharuth Empire and the City-State Alliance and they are adept at using unusual methods to achieve their goals. Although the Blood Emperor had tried to bring them under his nation's wing as a black ops department, they have not responded to the Empire's overtures.
Their leader is a direct descendant of Izaniya, the very member of the Thirteen heroes the group's name is after.
According to the Web Novel, Izaniya also had disciples that inherited her skills. Additionally, they have a high hiring cost.
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
While discussing about Princess Renner's confusing political actions, Jircniv nonchalantly said that he wished her to be eliminated. Loune suggested on hiring Ijaniya to have the task done, but the emperor decided against it as the princess was worth more alive than dead due to her revolutionary ideas.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
Months after the Massacre at Katze Plains, Jircniv has learned that one of his Four Knights, Leinas, wishes to cut ties with the Empire and relocate to the Sorcerer Kingdom. For the moment, he kept her on duty to guard the Imperial Palace so as to prevent her from leaving. He wishes to hire Ijaniya to assassinate her, but the cost would be too high.
In the Web Novel, the group possesses needle-like throwing weapons.
Known Members Edit
- Emperor Jircniv wants Ijaniya under his wing, so that they can be used as counter-assassins.
- In the Web Novel, the leader of Ijaniya is the triplet sister of Tia and Tina.
- In the Web Novel, members of the group tried to assassinate Ainz before getting soloed by Solution Epsilon.