|Dominion||YGGDRASIL & New World|
|Light Novel||Overlord Volume 3|
|Manga||Overlord Chapter 16|
Golems (ゴーレム) are artificially created constructs.
Golems come in a myriad of forms depending on their purpose and materials used in their construction. Common Golems are created from wood, clay, flesh and stone, but others can be made out of almost any kind of material.
Golems are incredibly strong constructs with endurance comparable to the undead. As the golems are artificial creations, they do not need nourishment or sleep. Created through magical means, golems obediently carry out their master’s commands once they received them.
- Aura currently commands a troop of these creatures in creating a stronghold in the southern Tob Forest.
- Originally, the golems from Nazarick acted as the spectators in the Colosseum located at the sixth floor of Nazarick.
- If an NPC revolt happens, Ainz Ooal Gown can telepathically order the golems from Nazarick in case of emergency.
- The Magician's Guild in Re-Estize use wood golems as security guards.
- One set of Golems are also assisting in the fortification of Carne Village.
- There are four golems standing guard over the Empire's captured Death Knight. They were once considered as a supplemental workforce, but due to cost and logistics, that idea was scrapped for undead, which were much more strategic for economical use.