Frost Dragon (フロスト・ドラゴン) is a species of dragon with affinity for ice-type magic.
These dragons were mentioned by Ninya to be appearing in the Azerlisia Mountains. Two hundred years ago, majority of the Frost Dragons took residence in Feo Berkana, within the Royal Palace. Olasird'arc Haylilyal was regarded as the King of the Frost Dragons, until Ainz Ooal Gown killed him and forced the remaining Frost Dragons into servitude.
They are large dragons that tower over most living beings. They have a reptilian appearance with a large pair of wings and covered in scales that radiate a sky blue like color except for their abdomen region which are white.
As the name suggests, this dragon possesses ice abilities, with its breath capable of freezing its victims. It would also seem that a Frost Dragon's body parts have magical properties as they can be used as ingredients to create magical items.
They are also capable of using Tier Magic as the strongest member of their race Olasird'arc Haylilyal was capable of using up to Third Tier Magic.
Known Characters Edit
- Olasird'arc Haylilyal (Deceased)
- Munuinia Ilyslym
- Mianatalon Fuviness
- Kilistran Denshusha
- Fire is the racial weakness of all Frost Dragons.
- A variant of this species also existed in YGGDRASIL, more specifically Jotunheim.
- The White Dragon Bone is one of the lizardmen treasures that was created from the corpse of a Frost Dragon.
- The Frost Dragons of the Azerlisia Mountains now act as aerial transports, for transfer of goods and services between the Dwarf Kingdom and the Sorcerer Kingdom.