- "How surprising. Are you at your wits' end because you are all weaklings? This is truly a country of idiots. All the children that I sired turned out to be nothing but useless."
- - Unnamed Elf King to his subject.
Elf King is the current king of the Elf Country.
Nothing is known about the Elf King's appearance except that he has heterochromia.
The Elf King has a haughty and somewhat narcissistic personality. He possesses an enormous ego and respects none except for himself. He holds no loyalties to his nation or his people, indulging in excess of lust and luxury in the face of annihilation. Welfare of the nation is of little concern to him, focusing his time impregnating elven women to produce children.
By doing so, his main objective is to create an army of his own bloodline so he may someday rule the world in the near future. Sadly however, he sees only disappointment as none have inherited a fraction of his power, but just one alone.
In the past, the Elf King had tricked the woman who had been known as the trump card of the Theocracy, and then he had captured her. The Elf King would later chained her up and proceeded to rape her, and as a result, he even impregnated her thereafter. Unfortunately, the Black Scripture came to her rescue before she could give birth to their child. This incident precipitated the decades long war between the Slane Theocracy and the Elf Country.
The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc Edit
- Main article: The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
The Elf King is beseeched by a former mistress on the dire situation about their country faces at the hands of the encroaching forces of the Slane Theocracy. Despite her pleas, the Elf King ignores her, refusing to lift a hand to save what he considers a nation of weaklings. After dismissing her from his presence, he muses to himself that the Elf Country is over. Thinking back, he remembers the child he sire with a woman from the Theocracy. He decides once the Theocracy destroys his nation, he will go to its capital and reclaim his child.
Abilities and Powers Edit
The Elf King is the monarch of his nation. Thus, he has full authority over its people and resources. The Elf King has yet to reveal his true strength in battle, but according to his subjects, he is more than capable of dealing with the Holocaust Scripture.
Zesshi is the king's estranged bastard daughter who was conceived by her mother after the Elf King raped her. He holds no emotional attachments towards her, seeing her as a asset or a tool to further his ambition in conquering the New World.
- He is the fourth character in the series to possess heterochromic eyes.
- (To his former mistress): "Get lost. You are loathsome in my sight. Better yet, train up the children you bore for me".
- (To himself about humans): "...Should I go all-out on the humans? I can breed with them, after all."
- (To himself about Zesshi Zetsumei's mother): "Well, she got pregnant in the end."
- (To Himself): "After this country falls, perhaps I'll go over to the Theocracy in person and take the child back."