Baziwood is a middle-aged man with blue eyes, blond hair and a beard.
Baziwood is described to have an excessively informal personality. Even to his liege, he remains blunt and honest, forgoing formalities.
A commoner born in a back alley, Baziwood understood that he would die in that alley if he did not obtain power to survive. For that very reason, he set his eyes on becoming a knight. He eventually distinguished himself and caught Jircniv's attention. His wives and lovers all came from brothels, and the five of them live under the same roof. He has very good relationships with women.
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc Edit
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
Baziwood accompanies Emperor Jircniv, Fluder Paradyne and the imperial delegation to Nazarick to officially apologize to Ainz Ooal Gown. After leaving Nazarick, he believes that Shalltear is not a powerful being and she is simply chosen as Ainz's aide due to her intelligence, and theorizing that she manages the state affairs of Nazarick.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
Baziwood and his comrade, Nimble escort Emperor Jircniv to the Imperial Arena for a secret meeting of the High Priests of the Empire and the emissaries of the Slane Theocracy. When Ainz revealed himself as the challenger to the Martial Lord, he and Nimble prevent the two High Priests from leaving until the end of the match.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Baziwood is regarded as the strongest of the Four Imperial Knights and one of the strongest warriors of the Empire.
Known Classes Edit
- Imperial Knight
Baziwood is loyal to Emperor Jircniv and the Baharuth Empire, performing his duty as one of the strongest imperial knights in the Empire. While he was not very loyal at first, he actually began to respect for Jircniv after spending some time in his presence. He might well be the most loyal man to the Emperor in the Empire.
- (To Jircniv about Yuri Alpha and the Death Knights): "...Forgive me. In truth, I feel that the maid is even more powerful than the Death Knights. They're certainly more mysterious...ah, look at her, she doesn’t even care that we're talking about such things right in front of her. How frightening..."
- (To Jircniv about Ainz): "Ah, yes, his presence was truly formidable. It felt like he was more of a leader than our Emperor."
- (To Jircniv about the residents in Nazarick): "Well, rather than call it a monster gallery, you could say it's a wealth of talent..."
- (To Jircniv): "Eh? Me too? Your Majesty, we should have brought a maid along, shouldn't we? Our guests would probably find the drinks tastier if a girl was serving them. I mean, I know I would."
- (To Jircniv about Ainz): "Ahh, this is really...how shall I put this. He really put the boot in. He hit you right in your weak spot. Something like that."
- (To Jircniv jokingly about Ainz): "Is it possible that he's not thinking about anything at all?"