The mountain range lies between the Re-Estize Kingdom and the Baharuth Empire. At the southern tip lies the Great Forest of Tob; within its earthern halls lies the Dwarf Kingdom. While so, the Frost Giants and the Frost Dragons were the apex predators of this mountain range. Therefore, they had struggled for a long time to determine who was the top dog.
The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc Edit
- Main article: The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
Ainz led a diplomatic envoy to the Azerlisia Mountains in order to try to establish relations with the Dwarf Kingdom that lies beneath the mountain range.
Later on, a trade route was soon established between the Azerlisia Mountains and Carne Village, using the Frost Dragons as a means of air travel. By utilizing them, this can regularly keep the flow of resources and trade between the Sorcerer Kingdom and Dwarf Kingdom, flowing on a regular basis.
- Mt. Rappaslea: A mountain where a trio of monsters rule.
- Great Rift: A massive subterranean chasm located next to Feo Jera .
- Land of Molten Magma: A subterranean lava world that lies beneath Mt. Rappaslea.
Known Inhabitants Edit
The Mountains, specifically the underground caverns are the homeland of the Dwarves who reside in the Dwarf Kingdom that is located deep within earth of the mountain range. In addition to them, it is also home to a variety of creatures including:
- Azerlisia Mountain Turtle
- Frost Zombies
- Frost Bones
- A myconid settlement also exists underground in these mountains.