Amanomahitotsu (あまのまひとつ) is one of the original founders of Ainz Ooal Gown and regarded as one of the Forty-One Supreme Beings by the NPCs of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. He is the creator of the Chief Blacksmith.
Amanomahitotsu's game avatar appearance was that of a heteromorphic crab-like monster, similar to a fiddler crab. A type that has an orange-yellow color with four hands, one of which was a giant crab claw as well as wearing goggles and smithing attire.
Like Touch Me, Amanomahitotsu shares the same passion for the transforming hero genre and had a huge love for creating and smiting items.
During his time in YGGDRASIL, Amanomahitotsu joined the Nine's Own Goal and later became known as Ainz Ooal Gown. He alongside with two guild members from the crafting classes stayed behind as sentries at the entrance of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
After taking control of Nazarick, he rebuilt himself into the ultimate crafter. He had a habit of often consuming food that had buffing effects.
Overlord Prologue Arc (2nd Part) Edit
- Main article: Overlord Prologue Arc
Abilities and Powers Edit
Amanomahitotsu is a blacksmith and the leader of the guild's crafters. He had levels in crafting classes. Like the other members that had crafting classes, Amanomahitotsu took levels in basic combat classes, so he could handle any problems to a certain extent. Because his build contained crafting classes, Amanomahitotsu felt that he was a burden during dungeon assaults.
Main Equipment Edit
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Every member of Ainz Ooal Gown was required to wear this ring.
Just like Touch Me, he is a fellow fan of the transforming hero genre.
The NPC Chief Blacksmith was designed as his apprentice and assigned to do blacksmith work.
- Amanomahitotsu is named after the Japanese god of the forge, metalcraft, and blacksmithing.
- Amanomahitotsu and the other guild's crafters typically preferred to adventure by themselves.
- (To Momonga): "Don't be like that, Momonga-san. Please raise your head. We're the ones chatting idly while everyone else is fighting."